The Kimberly Story
Teacher Ed Hermanski will tell a story to his junior class in Chandler, Arizona every year. He has been telling this story for around 15 years. It is the story of a girl named Kimberly who used to be in a middle school class he taught in Texas. He claims for it to be based on true events, and it has yet to be disproven.
Whenever he tells this story, strange things may happen. The lights can go out. One can hear strange noises in their house at night. Those who have become obsessed with the story have claimed to find Kimberly in other areas of the country. They have not had any good evidence to back those claims, though.
if you want a nice body, go get it. if you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. if you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. stop being afraid and motivate yourself. find yourself. find your happiness, because it’s out there waiting for you.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."